Re: [NTLK] Downloaded pkg problem

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 16:48:13 EST

on 10-11-2002 8:25, John Acuff at jacuff1_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> I ran them thru Stuffit per a previous reply, and got one pkg showing
> as a "document package", while the others show as an "install package".
> Which is the correct format? So it looks like I need Packager?

If it has a .pkg extension you can install it with NCU, but you'll have to
drag the one that looks like a "document package" on the NCU icon.

If you insist on double clicking you should get Steve Weyer's PackType at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/toolinfo.htm#PackType

Just drag and drop it on this little app and you should get a package icon
and double clicking should open NCU.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html