Re: [NTLK] Something for the Newton developers

From: James Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 23:37:41 EST

> But Paul think what COULD be..................
>
> If your got to Paris for a weekend (the fashion capital of the world)
> You could sport the coat for a weekend.
>..
> By spring all of the modernized western world would catch on.
> There would be Newt Lab Coats everywhere.

  Heh. And then someone would get sued by Apple..

  I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd be willing to chip in $20 (maybe
more..) and would absolutely LOVE to see someone wear it at WWDC (I'd wear
it, or maybe Nick Zenovich (sorry for butchering the same, I can't find it
in my email archives.. which is strange as they are *quite* large..)

Jim

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html