Re: [NTLK] current luna suite version

From: Camillus Guhl (cam+newtontalk_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 05:36:42 EST

There is a newer built from Richard Li -> 2.1Bc353EN (Richard Li is the author
of the essential SysPatch), he used to work on the Lunasuite Code and
implemented some bugfixes - they are undocumented yet, I did not find out what
was fixed, but generally spoken this build runs (at least the e-mail client)
quite stable on my newton, it replaced SimpleMail/Newt's Cape on my main newton.

According to lunatech it would be ok to make this build available for download,
I am still waiting for Richard Li for any "documentation" of the bugs fixed.

Any news will be posted to this list.

Regards
Cam

http://www.newtonsearch.net/

From: d0pp13r <roman_at_pixell.net>
Date: 2002-11-10 22:51:34

id like to know whether version LunaSuite Pro 2.1Bc350EN is the latest one.

thank you

/ roman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html