Re: [NTLK] Presentation

From: eroadies_at_mindspring.com
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 13:17:45 EST

Hi Oz,

I remember your postings and sale listings back a few years ago when I was in
Chicago. Now am out here in sunny Southern Cal. These are two links I have to
photos of the holster type deal you are looking for, one is the Landware, the
other an e-holster. IIRC, Woo has the landware one, also I think I have read
that Victor has one too.

http://www.eholster.com/ehsinforhanp.html

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/burropakpilot-review.html

As far as presentation pkg, there was a thread last couple of weeks about a
2.x version of Presenter Pad called Prompt Pad, which is what I was looking
for as well. There are copies in Unna.org in the incoming folder.

HTH.

Larry Chan
Pasadena CA

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html