Re: [NTLK] NewtonScript Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 13:47:29 EST

on 11/11/02 11:31, Varun Mehta at varun_at_mehtasw.com wrote:

> On 11/11/02 12:52 AM, "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>> What specific call are you using to get the content? Are the input
>> textfields in the same window than the button, in Layout?
>>
>> There is a quiet list for new Newton programmers on Yahoo. It's called
>> NMAP101.
>>
>> -Laurent.
> Yes, they are all in the same layout. I tried to use the GetSlot(frame,
> slotSymbol) function.

Did you give a name to these "protoThings" in NTK? That's how you can
reference them by name.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

fiber-seeking backhoe: [common among backbone ISP personnel] Any of a genus of large, disruptive machines which routinely cut critical backbone links, creating Internet outages and packet over air problems.