[NTLK] Mobile Computer/Table Article

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:41:02 EST

In today's SF Chronicle Technology section, Henry Norr
(hnorr_at_sfchronicle.com) does a pretty fair review of the new Windoze
platform tablets. unfortunately, his only mention of the Newton was
as a "failed pioneer". I plan to drop him a line on that subject from
my backyard shortly using nothing but my newt and it's
handwriting/note taking abilities and then for good measure, I'll let
him know that I sent it to him wirelessly as well. If you want to do
something similar, the article can be found at:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2002/11/11/BU227129.DTL&type=tech

Have fun!

Dale

--