Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 03:48:57 EST

on 11/11/02 11:38 PM, LA GREEN at lagoff1_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> the one thing we basically all agree on is newts rule!

But they can't! How can they? It's all a matter of preference. You prefer
the Newton, another prefers the Palm, another prefers PocketPC, and another
the new TabletPC. Nothing rules, nothing's better. We are all equally
scummy, and equally happy, wallowing in our scum. Nice logic. I just might
adopt it for my world view...

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.