Re: [NTLK] QuickFigure Pro/QuickFigure Exchange w/Win 2K and/or Mac OS X?

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 15:43:13 EST

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:49 AM,
David Abramowitz <underdog_at_erols.com> wrote:

> Anyone have this working under either Mac OS X or Win2K, both with
> their respective versions of Office (V.x and 2000)? I'd like to
> transfer my company's Excel expense report form to the Newt, fill it
> out, then return it to Excel on either platform.
>
> Or I suppose any way to transfer an Excel spreadsheet to the Newt and
> get it back later would be peachy.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

I just got QFPro 4. I'm going to try the link tonight and see how it goes.

On a side note: To be blunt, I'm rather unhappy that Don Vollum - while still
running the website - provides no support for the products on the site - but
still charges *top dollar* for his prouduct... :-/

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net