Re: [NTLK] E-mail question (cont'd)

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 00:22:03 EST

on 12/11/02 22:05, Bungalow930_at_aol.com at Bungalow930_at_aol.com wrote:
[...]
> But, Aloha seems to want a phone number for a modem only. Am I missing
> something? Do I have to create an e-mail account at yahoo or hotmail to get
> this to work?

Aloha was writing quite a while ago, where it is possible that back then,
the only way to get on AOL was by dialing up a phone number. I've never used
it, though...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

finger-pointing syndrome n.: All-too-frequent result of bugs, esp. in new or experimental configurations. The hardware vendor points a finger at the software. The software vendor points a finger at the hardware. All the poor users get is the finger.