Re: [NTLK] Spreadsheet Question...

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:07:23 EST

I just tried it again:
I got it to work, but the crux is that I can either use QFX via Ethernet
or NCU via Ethernet.
The reason is:
QFX works fine with an extension called AppleTalk ADSP tool V1.0.1 from NBU
but NCU refuses to work with that.
On the other hand NCU works fine with the Appletalk ADSP tool V1.0.1 which
comes with NCU, but QFX refuses to work with that.
Does anybody habe a solution??
Maybe a third version of AppleTalk ADSP tool which works for both???

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html