Re: [NTLK] What do I do now?

From: Dave (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 13:29:35 EST

Thanks Paul.

That is what I ended up having to do...

Since a bigger memory card is required, what is the largest card that can be used with your driver? I thought that my 4MB card would do for a while, but I've out grown it in a few months. I'm thinking that when I get a CF card and adapter, I should get the largest I can afford and that my newt can handle.

Thanks,
Dave