Re: [NTLK] Internet Setip NIE 2.0

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 15:08:37 EST

I have found that different Earthlink/Mindspring POPs have different login=

sequences=2E Sometimes different comm servers at the same pop will require=

different numbers of <return> keys to get a login prompt=2E I have even
found a few that require my old Mindspring id (msxxxxxx) instead of my
Mindspring email address for logging in=2E

Try using PT100 or a manual login to figure out your login script=2E

Eric

--
----

-------------------------------------------------------------------- mail2web - Check your email from the web at http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E