Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: Lou Forlini (lforlini_at_sspi-software.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 19:06:47 EST

At 1:10 PM -0800 11/13/02, Ed Kummel wrote:
>Then...that's sad...it really is...to see these
>supposedly "intelligent" people having these kinds of
>problems...especially that one with the self-titled
>(what did he call himself? CTO/CIO?)
>People are on the majority of stupidity then, and this
>is just more proof.
>Like the saying goes...if you think that you, yourself
>has "average" intelligence, then by definition, half
>the world is dumber than you are...
>In this case, I think the scale tips closer to the
>"dumb and dumber" side instead of being level with a
>50/50...
>Hey Jerry Springer! Here's more trailer-trash for your
>show! Just pick up the Apple "switched"
>people...they're not ashamed to tell the world they're
>idiots!

Ed,

    Now there you go again. It is so completely laughable that you
claim to use Windows and not ever to have had any of the problems
those users in the Switch ads talk about. Imagine that, Ed has never
seen a Windows BSOD, or had a peripheral that wouldn't work right
under Windows. Well sir, that either means you have never actually
turned your Windows machine *on*, or you are a liar.

    And guess what, people who don't know how to use their computers
to the extent that some of the rest of us can do not immediately fall
into the "idiot" category. The doctor who performed surgery on me 2
years ago mentioned that had a lot of trouble with his Windows 2000
computer. Was he an "idiot"? Does he get on a surgeons mailing list
and call me an "idiot" because I can work a computer but not perform
surgery on myself?

    Your posts get stupider and stupider.

    Regards,

    - Lou Forlini