[NTLK] (continued...) Magic Cap device for sale

From: David Busey (im-wired_at_attbi.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 23:13:24 EST

Greetings from Oregon,

Off-list has response has been good and my thanks to you all for your
interest.

I have received a fair bid from one of you (which I am mostly inclined to
take) but in fairness to the rest who have responded and asked for pictures,
here they are!! (See the links below). Some PC users say my pics tend to
look dark but they look gorgeous on my iMac. If you experience this, just
crank up your brightness. That'll help a bunch!

I plan to close the bidding around 6pm PST tomorrow evening and making final
arrangements with the winner at that time.

And now, on with the pictures...

Here is a top view. Hard to do justice to the clarity of the display in this
photo. Let's just say it looks TONS better in person.
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/top.jpg

A view from the right side...
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/rside.jpg

A view from the left side...
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/lside.jpg

A view from the rear
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/rear.jpg

This pic is a pile of some of the accessories. It showcases the cordura case
and it's many pockets for organizing the non-digital stuff you may carry
with your new Magic Link.
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/accessories2.jpg

More accessories here. The keyboard is in perfect condition and seldom used.
Always stored in a padded case when not in use. Pictured here is just one
memory card, serial cable and one AC adapter. The high bidder will receive
two of each.
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/accessories3.jpg

The last of the accessories. Some manuals, floppies for the Magic Xchange
software, etc. The CD contains my personal collection of other Magic Link
software that I've acquired from various places.
http://home.attbi.com/~im-wired/MagicLink/accessories4.jpg

Tailwinds,
David Busey
Beaverton, OR