Re: [NTLK] network browser for newton?

From: Andrew Vavricek (andrew_at_andrew.isa-geek.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 02:14:47 EST

Thanks for the info! I had seen those apps on unna i was very
impressed with netnames, but i was looking more for something with
tcp/ip networks. What my thoughts were for example, I'm at school and
there are multiple wireless networks i can use in the dorms. Without
needing to know the router addresses, i would like to just see what's
available. this is my first experience with wireless and i don't know
if this is even possible with macs or pcs. Thanks again for the help.
maybe this will give me a reason to start programming.

Andrew

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html