Re: [NTLK] OT Should I migrate to OSX.2?

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 20:25:18 EST

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 03:01 PM, James Elliott wrote:

> http://www.everymac.com/systems/maxxboxx/maxxboxx960/960_800mp.html
> I've also seen references to them elsewhere, but I never heard if
> they shipped. For instance, I saw ads in MacMall for Umax and
> Motorola G3s, but they lost their licenses and they never shipped
> them, but those are still listed at everymac.com.
>
> -James

Daystar shipped a four way 604e box I believe(genesis?)... In fact I
bet the Maxxboxx was licensed from Daystar. Apple actually licensed
Daystars multiprocessor setup for there dual 9500/9600. ANd NewerTech
did too.

I have a couple of these old Multi proc mac's running OSX,
unfortunately they only use one CPU....

They do run NewtSync great though....

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html