Re: [NTLK] PrintPack via Ethernet

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 09:24:17 EST

It depends which type of LaserJet you have.
If the LaserJet has an HP JetDirect interface make sure that the AppleTalk
interface is active.
You need to have it switched on.
As soon as it is active the Newt will "see" the printer and you can print -
even without the printpack connected to the Newt and without the GDT printer
driver installed.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html