Re: [NTLK] Progam for showing name / address at startup?

From: Mike Drabicki (drabicki_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 16:48:56 EST

Not exactly what you had in mind, but might be enough. If you set up a
PIN at power on, the Newt will display your name and phone number.
Prefs=> Security=> Ask For PIN => Every Power On
Just don't forget your PIN. (I could put it in my newt if I forgot, but
if I forgot then how could I get in my newt... damn you KIIIRRRRK! ;)
-Mike

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 01:14 PM, Frank Gruendel wrote:
> Now I had this idea to create a small package that creates
> a full screen window with your name, address, phone number,
> some more info (There'll be a generous reward if returned...),
> stuff like that.
<snip>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html