[NTLK] Help - who can repair wounded eMate?

From: Christel Seidel (ch_seidel_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 18:50:02 EST

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can repair eMates, preferably in Europe
(Germany?) Mine fell down and broke it's screen and the space bar
came loose. Now the left part of the broken screen doesn't respond to
the pen, the right one does. I would also like to let the hinges be
fixed, so that they are expected to function for a while. I could
maybe also be someone in the US, as a brother of mine will travel to
the states in a week or so.

Unfortunately I am not able to solder, or even take apart something
more complicated than a fountain pen.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

christel seidel