Re: [NTLK] Newton Dates developer question

From: Dakkar (ceccarel_at_cibslogin.sns.it)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 05:57:29 EST

On 20021116012224, John Anderson wrote:
> going on. I added a multi-day event to my Newton and it isn't in the=20
> Calendar or Dates soups. I'm doing a query of {} and the record count I=
=20
> get back excludes my new multi-day event.
=46rom the Reference, 16-56:
 There are four soups managed by the Dates application:

 ROM_CalendarSoupName ("Calendar")
   meeting frames for non-repeating meetings
 ROM_RepeatMeetingName ("Repeat Meetings")
   meeting frames for repeating meetings (one meeting frame per
   repeating meeting, not one for each instance)
   and note frames for notes associated with specific instances of a
   repeating meeting
 ROM_CalendarNotesName ("Calendar Notes")
   meeting frames for non-repeating events
 ROM_RepeatNotesNames ("Repeat Notes")
   meeting frames for repeating events (like above)
   note frames for notes associated with specific instances of a
   repeating event

And no, there are no typos. The names seems quite random.

--=20

        Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html