Re: [NTLK] Progam for showing name / address at startup

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 13:19:09 EST

Surely the easiest thing is just to stick an address label on the back!

A long time ago I had 500 small self-adhesive labels printed with my name
and address which I apply to all my mobile equipment - end of problem.
You could also put one one the battery or the screen door, where ever it
offends the least.

If the battery is dead or lost then no program is going to help and will
only get in the way when you want to use it.

Joel.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html