Re: [NTLK] good email client for 040 mac

From: Technoir Support (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 17:32:32 EST

On Dimanche 17 novembre 2002 , Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

>on 11/17/02 4:56 PM, Technoir Support at technoir_at_sympatico.ca wrote:
>> right. i have that patch, the trouble is it requires Emailer 2.0v3. i =
have =3D
>> v1 and it is the v3 update that fails =3D3D[. so if there is a download =
for =3D
>> a full v3 version i'm listening...
> Reinstall emailer and BEFORE running it the first time install the 2.=
0v3
>patch.
>
>Peter
>

>--=20
>This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all =
inquiries
>List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html
>Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

yeah tried that Peter, to no avail. don't know why. each time it says "=
invalid specified for update". it could be due to my frankenstein cloned =
system, but i tried it under system 7 and 8 with similar results. it gives =
the error under basilisk as well. i have tried the update from a couple =
different sources as well. <shrug>

--=20

--
[[ sc0tty t