Re: [NTLK] Accusations

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:50:00 EST

Thank you guys, it was semi-funny at first--but it is getting very old at this point.
Kat-
 Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:
on 14-11-2002 10:31, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> or ask me first (e-mail me at victor_at_newtontalk.net). I don't want to see
> anymore of this, from anyone. If I sound angry, it's because I am. This list
> is not a place to flame or accuse people.

Sorry I added a joke to this thread, just couldn't take it serious...

But Victor is right of course, Bill's first posting was maybe funny is some
aspects, though clearly not for Katarine. Bill's second post clearly went
completely overboard so I think that Victor is completely right here.

The fact that I posted in jest before comes from the fact that I'm trying to
catch up with the avalanche that is called NewtonTalk, only 175 more to go
and I'm reading and reacting as I go along, so I read Victor's reaction too
late :-(

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html