Re: [NTLK] Wireless network login

From: Martin Joseph (marty_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 14:18:15 EST

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 01:18 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 18-11-2002 12:39, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>
>> No, that is what the list makes of messages created by MS
>> Outlook/Outlook
>> Express with certain options. Certain MS e-mail libraries will create
>> messages that are base64 encoded, but not specify in the headers or
>> MIME
>> wrapper that the body is encoded.
>
> Anybody with an idea what I can do about this in Entourage 2001?

It's been my experience that only the windows version of outlook and OE
have this issue when sending...

If I'm wrong then look for a way to change the MIME setting to properly
specify the encoding, or to change the actual encoding...

The most annoying part about this, is that if you try to tell the
senders, that there MIME types are wrong they invariably reply, " all
my other friends (who use the PC) got it just fine." Freaking MS...

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html