Re: [NTLK] Jaguar killed Classic AirPort AppleTalk?

From: TT Mooney (ttmooney_at_dilettantism.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:25:09 EST

troy --

classic appletalk works fine under jaguar for me on my ibook connecting
to my mp2100 with a lucent card and an smc router. i use ncu under
classic.

i can't really, therefore, comment on your problem. but it is not a
jaguar-wide error.

travis

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 12:58 PM, Troy V. Barkmeier wrote:

> Anyone else have a different experience?

******
"We must not be critical of how well the pig flies, we must be amazed
it can fly at all." --Mark Rollins, via the newtontalk list

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html