Re: [NTLK] Here I'm "ON-TOPIC".. FileMaker Companion Question..

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 02:05:22 EST

Sorry, if I uinderstood right, you want to transfer data from/to Mac using
Filemaker Companion?
AFAIK and according to my own experience there is simply NO WAY to connect
Filemaker on the Mac and FMPC on the Newt, because this part of the software
has never been written... ;-((
I like Filemaker on the Mac very much, but personally I decided to use the
QuickFigure Spreadsheets on the Newt and to exchange data with Excel on my
Mac. This works pretty well and does the job in most cases.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html