Re: [NTLK] Newton font for Mac

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 09:45:28 EST

on 19/11/02 08:18, b e n w e l l s|headwerkx at headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au
wrote:

> Does anyone have (or know where to get) a Newton look-a-like font for Mac
> (or Windows at a pinch)?

Epsy and Epsy-Sans are the closest you can get, I think.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

fudge: 1. vt. To perform in an incomplete but marginally acceptable way, particularly with respect to the writing of a program. "I didn't feel like going through that pain and suffering, so I fudged it -- I'll fix it later." 2. n. The resulting code.