Re: [NTLK] another idea of a plug-in for nsync - passwords

From: Jason Smith (smithja_at_cs.unc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 22:10:22 EST

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 05:56 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

> I don't know about "password wallet" but I know that there are a few
> apps
> for OS X that claim to manage your user IDs and passwords.

        Keychains seem to be the rather obvious choice here... it's the
default 'password wallet' for MacOS X, after all.

        I'd like to see a simple .txt <-> Notes plugin, myself. Just have a
folder that contains folders for each of the Newton Notes folders, and
all .txt files are made into Notes entries, and back. *bam* Notes
backup that's *usable* on the Mac.

        Works<->RTF would also be slick, but the above seems more relevant for
me.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html