Re: [NTLK] [OT] BasiliskII under Linux

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 11:06:55 EST

* Harlan Feinstein <harlan_at_feinsteins.net> on Wed, 20 Nov 2002
| Andy> Has anyone out there got BasiliskII running under Linux? It
| Andy> starts, I set the options then it returns to the bash prompt.

| That's what happens on mine, too. Please let me know as well, if you
| figure out what causes that behavior.

I've never had any problems like that.
Did you build it locally, or did you try to run a pre-built package? The
latter may not work.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \