Re: [NTLK] Still dead 130

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 17:31:14 EST

This is one of the most frustrating problems with the
Newt...it tends to get confused. Remove power from the
Newt...the battery pack, the spare battery and the AC
connection. Also remove all cards and let it sit
overnight. In the morning, put the batteries back in
and it should power right back up...
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- "B. Jack Osterholt"
<josterholt_at_osterholtconsulting.com> wrote:

> Ok, so I have tried everything I know from changing
> the batteries (all
> of them), to trying a soft reset, to trying a hard
> reset...and NOTHING.
> This is a brand new just out of the box 130 that was
> literally still in
> the sealed plastic. Does anyone have any
> suggestions? I am getting
> worried.

=====
"Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain."
 - Mr. Weasley - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.