Re: [NTLK] eMate disassembly instructions

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 18:34:25 EST

On 20/11/02 16:12, "Frank Gruendel" <fg2_at_pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the co-production of Joel and me has yielded a first result. Since yesterday
> the
> eMate disassembly instructions are online. There will probably be some
> changes,
> so make sure to reload this whenever you come back.
> Next will be the reassembly instructions, hinge repair instructions and ribbon
> cable repair instructions. Stay tuned.
>
> See http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html
>
> The german translation isn't ready yet.

Thank you, Frank!

-Laurent.

geek n.: A person who has chosen concentration rather than conformity; one
who pursues skill (especially technical skill) and imagination, not
mainstream social acceptance. Geeks usually have a strong case of neophilia.
Most geeks are adept with computers and treat hacker as a term of respect,
but not all are hackers themselves - and some who are in fact hackers
normally call themselves geeks anyway, because they (quite properly) regard
`hacker' as a label that should be bestowed by others rather than
self-assumed.