[NTLK] FilePad Beaming Error

From: Matthew Boulanger (matthewboulanger_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 23:08:01 EST

Alright, so here I am trying to beam a FilePad database to my newly Newted
coworker, and I received an error -48807 and am therefore unable to beam it.
Of course, this HAS to happen while I'm showing off the vast superiority of
the Newton to this recently converted heathen. So I assure him that the
error is quite easy to fix, and hardly an obstacle for the trusty Newt and
the vast army of rabid Newt users leaping at a chance to assist people in
need.

Having recently downloaded, installed and played with NTK, I hooked up my
Newt to the inspector, and getting the following message:

Undefined variable: target
Evt.ex.fr.intrp;type.ref.frame
-48807

Seeing as I just learned how to make an input box on NTK last week, this is
all still jibberish to me, so I don't even know if it's all that helpful.

Anybody else experience a similar issue on their 2100? Any suggestions from
John?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html