Re: [NTLK] OT: Pittsburgh Newton owners

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 01:15:12 EST

on 11/19/02 3:37 PM, Matt Waldinger at waldingr_at_adelphia.net wrote:

> I'm a "newbie" to the Newt and the list, but I'll admit to it. I live in
> Erie. I'm sure you're probably here on the weekend with the rest of the City
> of Pittsburgh :)

I was born in Erie, grew up in the Beaver Valley (just north of Pittsburgh)
moved to Pensacola, and now live in Krakow, Poland. I've learned it's a
small world. :-)

You'nes guys :-) have gotten me all jealous, talking about meeting sometime
soon. I'm kind of bummed that it turned out now that there are several in
the Western PA area. I spent several months back in the area last year, and
if I had known.... Ah, well, it's water under the bridge now. When you all
meet, flash a backlight for me. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland