Re: [NTLK] NuShield News

From: Andrew Ruthven (puck_at_actrix.gen.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 04:48:40 EST

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried out the new clear NuShield's and
how they compare. I'm planning on buying some protectors real soon
now. Is the lack of glare reduction a problem, or they okay?

I've never used a Newton with a screen protector on it before.

Cheers!

PS, Mark, no offense intended, I'm just interested in how people have
found them in the real world.

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
Senior Systems Engineer, Connections Inc Ltd   -->   www.connections.net.nz