Re: [NTLK] I broke the screen [Part 2]

From: David Schultz Jr (dvsjr_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:26:01 EST

at one point, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net typed
out:

> [NTLK] I broke the screen [Part 2]

First, Andreas, heartfelt condolences. Second, I don=B9t know if list members
care about reviews, if its against the list rules?, or if they already know=
,
but I recently did a *lot* of searching and lurking for a Newton for myself=
,
(ebay and all the web references I could) I ended up buying a 2100 with the
original stylus, front cover, serial cable (is this the same cable as a mac
serial printer cable?) AC adapter and 2100 serial dongle from John May at J
& K Sales, Inc.

I am only sharing this because I am shocked at the beautiful condition, it
is perfect. Battery life seems to be first rate as well, and customer
service and communication from John as I was purchasing the Newton was
exceptional. In this day and age, where rudeness and hurried or nonexistent
replies to questions abound, I think its important to acknowledge good
service. So if you need to replace one, or buy your first 2100, you can
easily do it.

Now to get my silver card from ebay in the mail to jump on my airport and
get my newton server online.

DVS

--
www.twomacguys.com