Re: [NTLK] [Off Topic] Any iChatters out there?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 10:25:00 EST

On 21/11/02 10:07, "b e n w e l l s | headwerkx"
<headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My apologies for being so pathetic, but is anyone here using iChat or AIM?
> I've just installed X.2 on my 9600/G4 (3 hour install!!!) and want to see
> what all the fuss is about (!), but previously I used ICQ so I don't have
> anyone to hassle, erm... chat about the weather to.

When I think about turning it on, in the evening, you can sometimes find me
at "LaurentDaudelin".

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.