Re: [NTLK] NuShield News

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 12:50:59 EST

i was the mp120 user who brought up the problem with the old shields and pre
130 models.

mark was very helpfull in solving this issue, and i ended up with a pack of
these non-glare reduced shields at no additional charge. he also put up with
my inability to follow directions correctly...heh.

they work fine for me. the trade off for the extra glare is made up by the
additional transparency. and anyways...i haven't found glare to be much of a
problem that couldn't be solved by positioning the newt somewhere where
there is less glare.

definetly the saving grace of these is they work, and i no longer have to
cringe at the thought of another scratch on my display! though, things do
sometimes get lodged underneath the protector...but this is a minor concern.

the writting surface of either doesn't/didn't feel much different than my
newtons screen, maybe a little more resistance, but not enough to really
make a big deal of.

//c

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html