Re: [NTLK] DC Auto/Plane adapter?

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 15:30:39 EST

    I´ve been using a car lighter adaptor from Sony designed for discman.
It won't recharge the batteries fully, but can act as a battery saver too.
  It's quite small and comes with the correct plug for the newton.

go to http://www.jandr.com/ and make a search for "sony car adaptor".

Daniel Padilla

> Does anyone have suggestions for a power adapter for a Newt in a car, or
on a plane?

> I'm looking at taking a road trip, and I don't yet have a AA battery cage
for the 2100... and I wil be useing my newt as often as possible for
internet access and email and maps and reading and and
> and...
>
> Is my best bet to buy a DC to AC inverter, and plug one of my AC adapters
into it? I have the regular and the 9W both.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html