Re: [NTLK] UNNA 2100 CD format

From: Chunky (chunky_at_trideja.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 22:46:08 EST

To use the ISO image on a Mac...

Launch Roxio Toast, switch to Disc Image and drag the ISO file onto
the window. Mount the disc image, two volumes will appear on the
desktop, one for MacOS and on for PC.

Launch Disk Copy, drag the MacOS volume (the one with the Newton
icon) on onto Disk Copy's window. You'll be prompted to choose some
options, just click "OK" as the default options are good enough.
Voila, you now have a Disk Copy disk image of the 2100 CD...

If you want to do the same with the PC volume, repeat the above Disk
Copy instructions...

Cheers,
        - C.

--