Re: [NTLK] package installation

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 13:27:00 EST

The d/l link for the black night terminal emulator is broken, she's not
on versiontracker either. Will another emulator be able to read the
configuration document?

When I get the stuff going I'll try it under 9.2 rather than classic
mode, in my experience classic's a pain for 3rd party extensions.

If I get this working am I right to assume that moving a package will
simply dump it on the newt without trying to install it? This is the
desired effect, since if the MP130 tries to install this stuff it'll
just delete it, when all it needs to do is hang onto it for a little
while so I can beam it over to a 2100.

On Friday, Nov 22, 2002, at 16:07 Europe/London, James Elliott barked:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html