Re: [NTLK] (No From: Gabriela & Radek <biciste@emailplus.org>

Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 14:43:54 EST

Hi,
I did too. I even started to port Java SSH client that implements ssh1
protocol. I ported protocol layer and got stacked in actual terminal
emulation. Protocol layer can be compiled in Waba subset. Most of the
time I spent with getting around with BigInterger and others that are
needed for encryption. I can send you sources. If you want to give a
try. I'll look into it again.
Radek
-------