Re: [NTLK] 2100J Carrying Bag

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 01:15:15 EST

Let see,, Wal Mart for the Tandy leather, in the craft section of the
store. Buy a few packs so you can get close to the color, or wait till
you shoot a deer. Cut it in the pattern you have, velcro for the
closures, so if you want to freak some one out just pull on them in a
quiet place. Go to a local shoe place have them put on the buckles, One
thing you will have to do some sewing so unless you like it need to vent
some real nasty missed shots due to the drunk in the same area I was
during deer season. At any rate leather is tuff, so it will take a few
days, some sheet type quilt badding, padding that is,, You can make it
any color you want, it is your newt.,,,,

                                Bruce

Oh about 20.00 plus alittle running to have some of the work done,, shoe
maker.

Think I am nuts to sew leather, nope not me,,,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html