Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth serial adapters

From: David Busey (im-wired_at_attbi.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 03:19:50 EST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth serial adapters
> Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:26:16 -0700
> From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
>

> In a previous message, Jeremy Bond Shepherd typed vigorously:
>
>> I use a OSX at home and Windows 2000 at the office and so therefore
>> need to be ambidextrous (or is it hermaphroditic?) ;-)
>
> Biosexual.
>
> g.

... and a little bit schizophrenic too.

I feel your pain buddy, I'm there too. Once I had a job with one of each at
my desk at work. I always take my windoze task bar and slide it to the top
of the screen just to keep me from going completely over the edge. Then
there's those times when you're running on pure muscle memory and hit some
favorite Cmd or CTRL sequence hotkey then, when nothing happens, you
abruptly realize that you're not on the right 'puter for that to work. HATE
that but chuckle at myself at the same time.

db

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html