Re: [NTLK] Old gestures die hard

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 05:36:55 EST

on 24-11-2002 10:25, Scott Clitheroe at scott_at_clitheroe.ca wrote:

> Attached is Graffiti for the Newton... I started with a Palm as well, and I
> find myself using a mixture of Graffiti and the native HWR. Graffiti is
> especially useful for editing the results of the HWR.

Attachment don't make it to the list, but you can find it on
http://www.unna.org/unna/utilites/hwr_enhancements/

Before you go on heinous road you might check this:
http://www.catamount.com/HWRTips/HWRTips.html

and if you print (which would be closer to Graffiti anyway) you should
visit: http://www.kallisys.com/newton/alt.rec..../
and you'll probably never look back again ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html