Re: [NTLK] Continuing Frustration w/MP2000

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:21:52 EST

You gave the answers already:

1) reduce the amount of used heap by limiting the extensions loaded during
startup to a minimum (f.i. by freezing them)

2) what you call heap clearing seems to be the 61000 fix. This is just to
remove leftovers from the heap that are not in used anymore. You can play
with the settings on how often it is performed (setup - 61'fix).

3) If this is still not enough you may need the memory upgrade I mentioned.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html