[NTLK] re. [WANTED] Apple eMate 300 - bare unit

From: Christel Seidel (ch_seidel_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:57:09 EST

about 2 weeks ago there were quite a few eMates on ebay. That's where
I would look. There is also an address of an ebay dealer who has many
eMates (he had over 40 of them): dave_at_mauder.com . They all seem to
have adapters, but you might like to make sure that you get one with
the original eMate pen, and if possible one with an at least somewhat
working battery - I'm not sure though if there are any of those. The
price might be dictated by what was achieved on ebay, and as there
were many on auction about 2 or 3 weeks ago, they where rather low,
like around $ 100. But that can change quite fast, from what I have
observed.

christel seidel