Re: [NTLK] Anyone working on Luna Suite?

From: Gerstein, Sam (Sam.Gerstein_at_Streamserve.Com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 15:45:40 EST

Actually there was a recent discussion of this where a list member (Camillus
Guhl) mentioned that he knows someone who's working on it. I don't recall
hearing that it's badly writen, though you're right about the build
environment including expensive tools. Apparently the person continuing
development used to work for Lunatech. I'm looking forward to an update!
Got anything for us Cam?

(list archive link:)
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=103701120327444&w=2

/Sam