Re: [NTLK] ANN: SER-001

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 16:49:55 EST

Please listen to this man. The screws I have worked perfect, so do as he
says,period. Make sure they are snug, but do remember you may have to go
in from time to time to tighten them. BTW Thank you David, very nice
addition to my 2100. Makes it all worth while to get a second 2100 and
do it all over again.,, maybe since ferdi did start the Frozen case,
don't you all think instead of complaining,, look at the fact the
foreign countries find the newt still a worthwile investment. Now what
we need to do is look at the fact that getting 300 units up is one
thing, but lets look at the way case parts are going,, might be a damn
nice idea to make it closer to 1000 units 2000, now think, if we did
that, some one would have to warehouse that many. I do have room in my
shed and 2000 of the cases wouldn't be a problem. But We need to stop
bickering so much and do what is good for the toy. Shoot all, I have
heard as much bs about the 2nd amendment, in this country, as I have
heard about one guy who has taken some of his time and found a site on
the web which shows what is still worthwhile. If your gonna bitch,, then
vote.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html