[NTLK] Good News, Bad News, Great News...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 18:49:17 EST

Well,

Good news...I can down/upload email again. Yah!

Bad news...I accidently deleted 2000 emails during my attempts to correct
the email problem.

Great news...Macaddict had a concise but positive article on Newtons.

NewtonOz(the orig.), I lost your emails but yes, the Landware's Burropak is
the best and you're always welcome to any of LaNUG's meetings, I'll add you
to our list, our next meeting is this Saturday night at Newport Fashion
Islands' AppleStore.

GMoody, did you get the dongle, and the 'special pkg.' for the non-ebay
price??? ;-)

Newtontalkers that requested info. and Newton stuff for a non-ebay price
please resend your requests.

..just trying to catch up. :-)

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html