[NTLK] Clear Casing - ebay

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 02:28:08 EST

Im just talking with ebay right now as to whether or not my auction is
allowed but rest assured if it is i will be reposting. Report me to the FBI
if you wish at that point.

Bye the way i would like to thank the list members that have emailed me in
support of my project instead of trying to hinder any attempt at getting
this off the ground. Your thoughts are appreciated.